Recently I was honoured to receive an email informing me that I had been awarded the “One lovely blog award” by Magda, from The Photographer Inside.
In order to accept and pass the award on I have to follow a couple of steps:
Step 1. Thank the person who gave you this award :
Thank you Magda. I’m glad you enjoy reading my blog and hope you find it useful, perhaps not today . . . but tomorrow.
Step 2. Share seven things about yourself :
- I used to sell log cabins in Finnish Lapland
- I have a ginger streak in my hair that is natural – not out of a bottle! My dad said it’s rusty sperm!
- One dream of mine is to own chickens
- I lived in Hungary for a year and can even speak a little Magyar!
- I hope to one day write my own family recipe book
- My first car was a Ford Capri, she was called Helga and I miss her!
- The night I met my now husband, I thought it would be a turn-on to sing him the entire playlist of Jagged Little Pill!
Step 3. Pass the award on to 15 other bloggers:
In no particular order I wish to nominate this award to:
- 21st century urban housewife
- marianne ford photography
- i heart flowers